We are looking for a Digital Art Director that owns both the ability and experience to work on the creative aspects of brand communication, with a well-rounded taste for modern aesthetics on digital media but a natural attitude towards anything visual, including offline advertising.
Your main responsibility will be the translation of the client’s brief into powerful creative solutions. And if the client is lacking a brief, you’ll be required to come up with the right questions to build one. Vision, sensitivity and pragmatism are the skills you’ll be expected to show in this process.
You will work closely with an Account Manager, being the creative counterpart, in order to deliver the highest quality content for social media and digital platforms with the help of a growing team of graphic designers, photographers and videomakers.
You will lead brainstorming sessions, take care of quality assurance, add your personal refining touch to proposals, and most of all leverage on your experience to improve your team’s performance and effectiveness. To do so, you must not be afraid of getting your hands dirty by showing how it’s done with a graphic tablet and an image editing software.
These are the skills and attitudes we expect you to have:
- deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- sensitivity towards global digital trends
- creative and strategic thinking
- leadership and proactive attitude
- precision and attention to details
- fluent English, both written and spoken
- operational autonomy
These are the things we’ll be considering as a plus:
- experience in a similar position
- experience in interface and UX design
- knowledge of photography and videomaking principles
Working location: Padova (Italy)