We are looking for a Social Media Manager with a strong passion for the digital world, in order to expand our social media team and make it stronger.
You will be part of a team composed of multidisciplinary professionals, with whom you’ll have a constant dialogue on ongoing activities related to the projects that you’ll be managing.
You’ll be in charge of all the tasks related with the drafting and editing of editorial calendars (posting, content curation and editing of posts) and you will also deal with the project monitoring and reporting.
What are your skills? Here’s what we need:
- English mother tongue
- Good knowledge of Italian language
- Good knowledge of the main social networks’ features
- Knowledge of the most important monitoring and analytics tools
- Sensitivity towards global digital trends
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a multicultural environment
- Reports preparation and presentation
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Precision and attention to details
- Chill and proactive attitude
- Previous experience in the same role is considered as a plus
Working location: Padova (Italy)