Young Digitals is seeking a skilled Project Manager with extensive experience in successfully handling omnichannel communication projects.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of project activities in a timely, controlled and structured manner to make sure that all requirements are met.
You will have the responsibility of resources allocation for strategic planning, delivery and report activities - according to project objectives and deadlines. You will be in charge of coordinating the workloads of your team and getting the best out of the projects that you’ll oversee.
You’ll work to anticipate clients’ needs and perform ongoing adjustments and improvements on flows and tasks. You’ll use your strong interpersonal skills to identify and engage with project stakeholders, as well as manage all ongoing communications to ensure all parts are updated to an appropriate level.
Knowledge, Experience And Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in similar roles in digital agencies
- Experience in the use of tools and techniques to facilitate effective project delivery
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Problem solving attitude and result-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently and with high operational autonomy
- Precision and attention to details
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Working location: Padova (Italy)